Monday 23 June 2014

24 June St Satur to Gien, photos and comments

We had a very good meal in the restaurant opposite the hotel, and a quiet night. 
A wet start to the day, the hotel owner took our photo for his Facebook page, to be added to the unicyclist who stayed recently. The Unicycle looks like the one that was in the Eden Epic last year.
Some of the route was a bit rough but manageable, shopping then on to Briare and the magnificent Pont Canal. 
Weather improved, stopped for drinks before finding the campsite, river view and voucher for free Kir. 

I have finally, I hope, sorted out adding photos. I have done a few and hopefully in the next few days, Wifi allowing I will add more.
I also had comments to say adding comments was difficult, so I have tried to make that easier, but will only know if it works if someone posts a comment.

Mileage:- 40 miles  Total:- 500.5

2 comments:

  1. ....As instructed, trying out the comments! Amazing - given last year's experience - that you've got this far without a serious downpour! And if you must be route trail blazers - I guess you have to expect partial completion. I have to agree the worst thing about camping is other campers! Thanks for a great blog as always - love to all. jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoying this journey immensely Pedal on! Shân

    ReplyDelete